Council centre can help firms grow
North Devon Council has business units available to help firms grow.
FIRMS in North Devon which are looking for bigger premises are being offered a solution to their growing pains.
The Woodlands Enterprise Centre at Pathfields in South Molton has available units suitable for local businesses that are looking to grow, provide new employment and contribute to the economy.
The North Devon Council complex has two of its seven units available now to rent and offers excellent facilities that include:
* Business support centre with conference / meeting rooms and kitchenette;
You may also want to watch:
* Allocated parking;
* Transport links to the North Devon link road;
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
* A full range of services, toilet and washing facilities.
Councillor Dick Jones, Lead Member for Community and Leisure, said: “North Devon Council aims to provide opportunities and facilities which allow and encourage the local economy to grow and provide employment opportunities. The facilities at the Woodlands Enterprise Centre are perfect for any business that has outgrown its first premises and are looking to move on.”
The building is environmentally friendly, which should, dependent on use, result in reduced costs for businesses. It has been built using sustainable timber and reclaimed bricks and incorporates rainwater recycling, natural ventilation systems and a heat exchange system.
Several local businesses currently operate from the centre, including a photographic studio, an electric bike company and a water technology firm.
For further information on requirements, costs and how to apply for the units contact the letting agent, Rupert Hambly at The Elms Estate Office on (01271) 326900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org