Council centre can help firms grow
North Devon Council has business units available to help firms grow.
FIRMS in North Devon which are looking for bigger premises are being offered a solution to their growing pains.
The Woodlands Enterprise Centre at Pathfields in South Molton has available units suitable for local businesses that are looking to grow, provide new employment and contribute to the economy.
The North Devon Council complex has two of its seven units available now to rent and offers excellent facilities that include:
* Business support centre with conference / meeting rooms and kitchenette;
You may also want to watch:
* Allocated parking;
* Transport links to the North Devon link road;
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 4 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 5 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
* A full range of services, toilet and washing facilities.
Councillor Dick Jones, Lead Member for Community and Leisure, said: “North Devon Council aims to provide opportunities and facilities which allow and encourage the local economy to grow and provide employment opportunities. The facilities at the Woodlands Enterprise Centre are perfect for any business that has outgrown its first premises and are looking to move on.”
The building is environmentally friendly, which should, dependent on use, result in reduced costs for businesses. It has been built using sustainable timber and reclaimed bricks and incorporates rainwater recycling, natural ventilation systems and a heat exchange system.
Several local businesses currently operate from the centre, including a photographic studio, an electric bike company and a water technology firm.
For further information on requirements, costs and how to apply for the units contact the letting agent, Rupert Hambly at The Elms Estate Office on (01271) 326900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org