Cottage holiday bookings on the up
FARM & Cottage Holidays, has launched a new website for 2010. The West Country self-catering cottage agency, with offices in North Devon and Cornwall is reporting an increase in bookings, making prospects bright for the season ahead. The new website off
FARM & Cottage Holidays, has launched a new website for 2010. The West Country self-catering cottage agency, with offices in North Devon and Cornwall is reporting an increase in bookings, making prospects bright for the season ahead.
The new website offers customers a much better all-round visitor experience with a simpler booking process, easy to view availability and great photographs of some the West Country's finest self-catering properties.
Farm & Cottage Holidays' managing director James Morris said:: "the technological demands of our customers are increasing all the time and we're delighted with the additional features our new website provides."
Farm & Cottage Holidays , which was inspected by the Visit Britain organisation at the end of last year, is recognised as a Quality Accredited Agency.
You may also want to watch:
It offers properties across the West Country that sleep from 2 - 22 with more than 50 per cent accepting pets and the flexibility to choose from three nights to a three-week-long booking.
The address of the new website is: www.holidaycottages.co.uk
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 5 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 9 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 10 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction