Control your dog!
I live in Roundswell and have just come back from walking my dog.
Our walk was completely spoilt by another dog which was not on a lead, being “looked after” by children playing on the sports equipment on one of the play areas in Roundswell.
My dog is a boy, was a stray when we got him nine years ago, and is still nervous of other dogs nowadays.
Three times I had to get hold of this dog’s collar and I asked if the children would hold on to the dog till I was out of sight. Even when we were well along another footpath at the bottom of another turning the dog came running after us.
This time, fortunately, I shouted to it and it went back the way it had come.
You may also want to watch:
If you are the owner of this liver and white spaniel, perhaps you can spare a thought for other dog owners – my dog was under control, but yours wasn’t!
- 1 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 2 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 3 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 4 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 5 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 8 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 9 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 10 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale