Control your dog!
I live in Roundswell and have just come back from walking my dog.
Our walk was completely spoilt by another dog which was not on a lead, being “looked after” by children playing on the sports equipment on one of the play areas in Roundswell.
My dog is a boy, was a stray when we got him nine years ago, and is still nervous of other dogs nowadays.
Three times I had to get hold of this dog’s collar and I asked if the children would hold on to the dog till I was out of sight. Even when we were well along another footpath at the bottom of another turning the dog came running after us.
This time, fortunately, I shouted to it and it went back the way it had come.
You may also want to watch:
If you are the owner of this liver and white spaniel, perhaps you can spare a thought for other dog owners – my dog was under control, but yours wasn’t!
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed