Consultation over £10.8million Petroc development
- Credit: Archant
Anyone wishing to see the plans can visit the Barnstaple campus campus next month.
PETROC will be hosting a two-day public consultation event over a £10.8million redevelopment to its Barnstaple campus.
In November the Gazette revealed the college had secured the funding to create two bespoke facilities for tourism, lifestyle, engineering and manufacturing students.
“We recognise and value the importance of consulting and communicating with the community to ensure Petroc meets its strategic priorities,” said Neil Hookway, Director for Resources.
“The public consultation will give people the opportunity to talk to us about the project and share their views and ideas.”
If plans are approved by North Devon Council, building work is due to be completed on the project by 2015.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to see the plans and ask questions can come along to the campus at Sticklepath Hill for the two day consultation.
Events will be held from 10am until 8pm on Friday, March 21, and 10am until 4.30pm on Saturday, March 22.
- 1 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes