Confront the Codden Challenge for Chemo Appeal
- Credit: Archant
New 10k race being held on Saturday, September 14, the same day as Landkey Festival.
THE people that brought you the gruelling Hartland Hartbreaker have devised a new torment – the first ever Codden Challenge.
The 10 kilometre run will include an ascent of the steep Codden Hill and will be hosted alongside the Landkey Festival, on Saturday, September 14.
Proceeds from both events go to the Chemotherapy Appeal and for community facilities at Landkey.
The run is being organised by North Devon Road Runners, which hosted the Hartbreaker earlier in the year for Children’s Hospice South West.
You may also want to watch:
The Festival at Millennium Green will feature classic cars, assault courses, a raffle, face painting plus horse and cart rides. There will also be live music, a beer and cider tent, cream teas and much more.
There will also be mountain bike skills course for youngsters run by professional riders Jay and Maddie Horton of Fully Sussed.
- 1 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 6 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 7 Sam's Cider Festival lifts the spirits in Winkleigh
- 8 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 9 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 10 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
The festival runs from 2-8pm while the Codden Challenge sets off at 4pm. Closing date for race entries is September 10. Visit www.northdevonroadrunners.com to enter.
To find out more about all the events, call Emma Marshall on 07587186982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org