Concept Staffing awards for local employees
AWARDS have been given to two local Concept Staffing employees at the company’s annual sales conference, hosted in North Devon.
At the event in The Pier House, Westward Ho! Quality manager Teresa Hector picked up the COG (Concept’s Official Grafter) award, while Natasha Hardy was named Top Branch Manager for her role managing the Bideford and Barnstaple branches.
Teresa joined the South West recruitment consultant in 1999 as sales administrator at Bideford, progressing to recruitment consultant and going on to became quality auditor. She now divides her time between head office in Barnstaple and travelling around the Concept branches carrying out auditing, training and risk assessments.
Natasha joined Concept Staffing in May 2005 as branch resourcer. She was promoted to branch manager in December 2007 and manages teams of consultants within the engineering, industrial and commercial sectors to supply agency workers and permanent employees across North Devon.
“The awards recognise and reward high achievers and encourage every member of staff to fulfill their potential,” said Karen Sharpin, divisional manager.
You may also want to watch:
“I am delighted Teresa and Natasha have been recognised for their commitment to the company.”
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses