Concept Staffing awards for local employees
AWARDS have been given to two local Concept Staffing employees at the company’s annual sales conference, hosted in North Devon.
At the event in The Pier House, Westward Ho! Quality manager Teresa Hector picked up the COG (Concept’s Official Grafter) award, while Natasha Hardy was named Top Branch Manager for her role managing the Bideford and Barnstaple branches.
Teresa joined the South West recruitment consultant in 1999 as sales administrator at Bideford, progressing to recruitment consultant and going on to became quality auditor. She now divides her time between head office in Barnstaple and travelling around the Concept branches carrying out auditing, training and risk assessments.
Natasha joined Concept Staffing in May 2005 as branch resourcer. She was promoted to branch manager in December 2007 and manages teams of consultants within the engineering, industrial and commercial sectors to supply agency workers and permanent employees across North Devon.
“The awards recognise and reward high achievers and encourage every member of staff to fulfill their potential,” said Karen Sharpin, divisional manager.
You may also want to watch:
“I am delighted Teresa and Natasha have been recognised for their commitment to the company.”
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 4 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 5 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 8 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 9 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl