Concept Staffing awards for local employees
AWARDS have been given to two local Concept Staffing employees at the company’s annual sales conference, hosted in North Devon.
At the event in The Pier House, Westward Ho! Quality manager Teresa Hector picked up the COG (Concept’s Official Grafter) award, while Natasha Hardy was named Top Branch Manager for her role managing the Bideford and Barnstaple branches.
Teresa joined the South West recruitment consultant in 1999 as sales administrator at Bideford, progressing to recruitment consultant and going on to became quality auditor. She now divides her time between head office in Barnstaple and travelling around the Concept branches carrying out auditing, training and risk assessments.
Natasha joined Concept Staffing in May 2005 as branch resourcer. She was promoted to branch manager in December 2007 and manages teams of consultants within the engineering, industrial and commercial sectors to supply agency workers and permanent employees across North Devon.
“The awards recognise and reward high achievers and encourage every member of staff to fulfill their potential,” said Karen Sharpin, divisional manager.
“I am delighted Teresa and Natasha have been recognised for their commitment to the company.”
- 1 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 2 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 3 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 4 OPINION: Support North Devon's fantastic live music venues - Andy McAuley
- 5 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 6 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 7 Police seek owner of bike found after car stolen in Barnstaple
- 8 OPINION: Channel your inner Wim Hof in Saunton this weekend
- 9 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 10 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant