Computer meltdown in Northam

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire in a bedroom of a house in Northam last night (Tuesday). Crews from Bideford and Appledore discovered there had been a small fire in a second floor bedroom of the house in Kimberley Terrace involving a computer monitor.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire in a bedroom of a house in Northam last night (Tuesday).

Crews from Bideford and Appledore discovered there had been a small fire in a second floor bedroom of the house in Kimberley Terrace involving a computer monitor. It was out on their arrival.

They made the area safe and left the incident in the hands of the police.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus