Community healthcare events across North Devon
- Credit: Getty Images
Public asked to come to meetings to get involved in community healthcare.
A NUMBER of events will take place across North Devon and Torridge for people to share their thoughts on healthcare in the community.
Events will take place from 6pm until 8pm and will allow members of the public to get involved in community healthcare.
Dr Chris Bowman, vice chair of the Northern Locality of Northern, Eastern and Western Devon Clinical Commissioning group, said: “Most of us are fit and healthy and enjoy a good quality of life.
“However one in five people live in rural isolation and there are parts where there is significant deprivation and shortened life expectancy.
You may also want to watch:
“We know individuals want their health problems to cause as little disruption to their lives as possible and we want you to be involved in deciding how this is best achieved.”
The events will take place this week starting on Wednesday at Barnstaple Rugby Club and Thursday at South Molton Assembly Rooms.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
Next week on Tuesday, February 25, there will be a session at Holsworthy Memorial Hall and on Thursday, February 27 in Bideford Town Hall.
On Friday, March 7, the final session will be held at the Landmark Theatre in Ilfracombe.
Booking a place is helpful but is not essential. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01769 575154.