Combe Martin Strawberry Fayre is a fruitful experience!
A punnet of fun is on offer for visitors to the Combe Martin Strawberry Fayre on Sunday, June 5.
The annual event will once again take place at Cross Street near the seafront, between 11am-2pm.
As well as celebrating the village’s strawberry-growing history, the fayre is also about promoting local produce, home-baked goods and crafts.
It is jointly organised by the Combe Martin Carnival Committee and the Combe Martin Tourism Association.
Organisers are still keen to hear from any businesses, organisations or charities that would like to book a pitch at the event. Contact Mike Bennett at the Tourist Information Centre on (01271) 883319.
You may also want to watch:
“Combe Martin’s Strawberry Fayre is always a popular event on the village’s calendar,” said Rob Schofield, chairman of the carnival committee.
“It offers people a chance to enjoy our local strawberries, said to be among the best in the world, as well as goods from various other local enterprises and organisations.”
- 1 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 2 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 5 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 6 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 7 Sam's Cider Festival lifts the spirits in Winkleigh
- 8 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
- 9 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 10 PICTURES: Bideford Soapbox Derby attracts huge crowds to Bideford