Combe Martin Strawberry Fayre is a fruitful experience!
A punnet of fun is on offer for visitors to the Combe Martin Strawberry Fayre on Sunday, June 5.
The annual event will once again take place at Cross Street near the seafront, between 11am-2pm.
As well as celebrating the village’s strawberry-growing history, the fayre is also about promoting local produce, home-baked goods and crafts.
It is jointly organised by the Combe Martin Carnival Committee and the Combe Martin Tourism Association.
Organisers are still keen to hear from any businesses, organisations or charities that would like to book a pitch at the event. Contact Mike Bennett at the Tourist Information Centre on (01271) 883319.
You may also want to watch:
“Combe Martin’s Strawberry Fayre is always a popular event on the village’s calendar,” said Rob Schofield, chairman of the carnival committee.
“It offers people a chance to enjoy our local strawberries, said to be among the best in the world, as well as goods from various other local enterprises and organisations.”
- 1 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 8 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 9 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 10 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone