Combe Martin music festival will pack them in
MUSIC for all tastes will be on offer throughout July as the Combe Martin Music Festival returns for another year and with another packed programme to enjoy. A heady mix of local and national musical talent is on offer every Friday, Saturday and Sunday th
MUSIC for all tastes will be on offer throughout July as the Combe Martin Music Festival returns for another year and with another packed programme to enjoy.
A heady mix of local and national musical talent is on offer every Friday, Saturday and Sunday this month across five venues: the Pack O' Cards, Dolphin Inn, Fo'c's'le, Royal Marine and George and Dragon pubs in Combe Martin plus the Sawmill Inn at Berrynarbor.
It begins tonight (Friday) with favourite local singer songwriter Amy Newton at the Pack O' Cards and sponsored by Westerly BMW of Barnstaple.
On Saturday, The Communicators, a nine piece ska band with Glastonbury mud still between their toes, will be performing at the Sawmill Inn and on Sunday there's classic country and love songs with Roger Colome at the Dolphin.
You may also want to watch:
The following week features an amazing blend of country, bluegrass and folk with: Southern County at the George and Dragon on Friday, July 10; then there's foot stomping, toe-tickling washboard jazz at the Royal Marine on Saturday evening; and Sunday sees Best Served Chilled, a laid back acoustic rock band fronted by Paul Anderson, at the Fo'c's'le Inn.
The festival committee expressed its thanks to all the host venues for providing their facilities, as well as all the volunteers, sponsors, helpers, bands and the audiences who have supported the event.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 5 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park