Combe Martin music festival will pack them in
MUSIC for all tastes will be on offer throughout July as the Combe Martin Music Festival returns for another year and with another packed programme to enjoy. A heady mix of local and national musical talent is on offer every Friday, Saturday and Sunday th
MUSIC for all tastes will be on offer throughout July as the Combe Martin Music Festival returns for another year and with another packed programme to enjoy.
A heady mix of local and national musical talent is on offer every Friday, Saturday and Sunday this month across five venues: the Pack O' Cards, Dolphin Inn, Fo'c's'le, Royal Marine and George and Dragon pubs in Combe Martin plus the Sawmill Inn at Berrynarbor.
It begins tonight (Friday) with favourite local singer songwriter Amy Newton at the Pack O' Cards and sponsored by Westerly BMW of Barnstaple.
On Saturday, The Communicators, a nine piece ska band with Glastonbury mud still between their toes, will be performing at the Sawmill Inn and on Sunday there's classic country and love songs with Roger Colome at the Dolphin.
You may also want to watch:
The following week features an amazing blend of country, bluegrass and folk with: Southern County at the George and Dragon on Friday, July 10; then there's foot stomping, toe-tickling washboard jazz at the Royal Marine on Saturday evening; and Sunday sees Best Served Chilled, a laid back acoustic rock band fronted by Paul Anderson, at the Fo'c's'le Inn.
The festival committee expressed its thanks to all the host venues for providing their facilities, as well as all the volunteers, sponsors, helpers, bands and the audiences who have supported the event.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer