Combe Martin music festival will pack them in
MUSIC for all tastes will be on offer throughout July as the Combe Martin Music Festival returns for another year and with another packed programme to enjoy. A heady mix of local and national musical talent is on offer every Friday, Saturday and Sunday th
MUSIC for all tastes will be on offer throughout July as the Combe Martin Music Festival returns for another year and with another packed programme to enjoy.
A heady mix of local and national musical talent is on offer every Friday, Saturday and Sunday this month across five venues: the Pack O' Cards, Dolphin Inn, Fo'c's'le, Royal Marine and George and Dragon pubs in Combe Martin plus the Sawmill Inn at Berrynarbor.
It begins tonight (Friday) with favourite local singer songwriter Amy Newton at the Pack O' Cards and sponsored by Westerly BMW of Barnstaple.
On Saturday, The Communicators, a nine piece ska band with Glastonbury mud still between their toes, will be performing at the Sawmill Inn and on Sunday there's classic country and love songs with Roger Colome at the Dolphin.
The following week features an amazing blend of country, bluegrass and folk with: Southern County at the George and Dragon on Friday, July 10; then there's foot stomping, toe-tickling washboard jazz at the Royal Marine on Saturday evening; and Sunday sees Best Served Chilled, a laid back acoustic rock band fronted by Paul Anderson, at the Fo'c's'le Inn.
The festival committee expressed its thanks to all the host venues for providing their facilities, as well as all the volunteers, sponsors, helpers, bands and the audiences who have supported the event.
- 1 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 2 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 3 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 4 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 5 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 6 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 7 Police seek owner of bike found after car stolen in Barnstaple
- 8 OPINION: Channel your inner Wim Hof in Saunton this weekend
- 9 OPINION: Support North Devon's fantastic live music venues - Andy McAuley
- 10 North Devon’s first ever real ice rink opens this week