Combe Martin chimney fire dealt with

THE Combe Martin fire crew was called to put out a chimney fire at the Dolphin Inn on the seafront on Wednesday. Fire fighters arrived just after 12 noon and soon extinguished the fire using chimney gear. Fortunately the pub has a slate and not a thatched

THE Combe Martin fire crew was called to put out a chimney fire at the Dolphin Inn on the seafront on Wednesday.Fire fighters arrived just after 12 noon and soon extinguished the fire using chimney gear. Fortunately the pub has a slate and not a thatched roof.When Station Commander Barry Webb revisited the scene at 3.30pm he confirmed all was well, with no lingering hot spots.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter