Combe Martin caravan fire

TWO men were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation when a caravan caught fire at West Leigh Farm, Combe Martin at 3am this morning (Saturday). Fire fighters from Combe Martin attended and used two sets of breathing apparatus and one hose reel

TWO men were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation when a caravan caught fire at West Leigh Farm, Combe Martin at 3am this morning (Saturday).

Fire fighters from Combe Martin attended and used two sets of breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet to put out the blaze.

The static caravan, measuring three metres by six metres, was severely damaged.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter