Coffee morning 'taster' in Barnstaple
MACMILLAN Cancer Support will be holding a taster for its biggest fundraiser of the year in Barnstaple onWednesday. The World s Biggest Coffee Morning aims to raise more than a quarter of a million pounds across Devon and Cornwall through more than a th
MACMILLAN Cancer Support will be holding a taster for its biggest fundraiser of the year in Barnstaple onWednesday.
The World's Biggest Coffee Morning aims to raise more than a quarter of a million pounds across Devon and Cornwall through more than a thousand individual events.
Hosts and anyone who just wants to learn more about this exciting event from across North Devon are invited to the Imperial Hotel in Barnstaple at 11am on Wednesday for a free event.
"The World's Biggest Coffee Morning is Macmillan's biggest fundraiser of the year," said Alex Folkes, Fundraising Manager for Macmillan Cancer Support. "We are holding this preview event to show just how easy it is to hold a great event and raise valuable funds for our work supporting people affected by cancer."
You may also want to watch:
"We are very grateful to Brend Hotels and everyone at the Imperial for offering their support for this event."
"This taster session is open to anyone who is interested in finding out more about the World's Biggest Coffee Morning. Coffee mornings can be held just about anywhere - in your home or community centre, school or work place. They don't need to follow the 'traditional' coffee morning format - just about anything goes!
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 9 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand