Coffee morning 'taster' in Barnstaple
MACMILLAN Cancer Support will be holding a taster for its biggest fundraiser of the year in Barnstaple onWednesday. The World s Biggest Coffee Morning aims to raise more than a quarter of a million pounds across Devon and Cornwall through more than a th
MACMILLAN Cancer Support will be holding a taster for its biggest fundraiser of the year in Barnstaple onWednesday.
The World's Biggest Coffee Morning aims to raise more than a quarter of a million pounds across Devon and Cornwall through more than a thousand individual events.
Hosts and anyone who just wants to learn more about this exciting event from across North Devon are invited to the Imperial Hotel in Barnstaple at 11am on Wednesday for a free event.
"The World's Biggest Coffee Morning is Macmillan's biggest fundraiser of the year," said Alex Folkes, Fundraising Manager for Macmillan Cancer Support. "We are holding this preview event to show just how easy it is to hold a great event and raise valuable funds for our work supporting people affected by cancer."
You may also want to watch:
"We are very grateful to Brend Hotels and everyone at the Imperial for offering their support for this event."
"This taster session is open to anyone who is interested in finding out more about the World's Biggest Coffee Morning. Coffee mornings can be held just about anywhere - in your home or community centre, school or work place. They don't need to follow the 'traditional' coffee morning format - just about anything goes!
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 3 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 4 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 5 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 6 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 7 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 8 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 9 Roger McGough unveiled as Plough Poetry Prize judge
- 10 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers