Coffee morning rakes in the beans
We would like to extend a special thanks to all those who came and supported our Easter Coffee Morning at home. An estimated 100 people attended in just two hours, raising an incredible �615 for the North Devon Hospice!
The warm sunny day was a bonus allowing it to take place outside within a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Particular thanks go to all those who donated cakes, plants and items for the bric-a-brac stall. Along with the army of volunteers without whom it would not have been possible. Dawn, Jaquetta, Nikki, Sandra, June and Phil who manned the stalls along with Kieran and his mum Donna who ably ran the “Guess the Name of the Easter Bunny.”
Thanks to Linda for her homemade cards, Pauline for her knitted Easter Chicks, Mike and John for marshalling, Becci for taking the snaps, Carole and John for their hard work in the kitchen and not forgetting Moose for calling the raffle. Thank you once again.
Steve and Dean,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub