Coffee morning rakes in the beans
We would like to extend a special thanks to all those who came and supported our Easter Coffee Morning at home. An estimated 100 people attended in just two hours, raising an incredible �615 for the North Devon Hospice!
The warm sunny day was a bonus allowing it to take place outside within a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Particular thanks go to all those who donated cakes, plants and items for the bric-a-brac stall. Along with the army of volunteers without whom it would not have been possible. Dawn, Jaquetta, Nikki, Sandra, June and Phil who manned the stalls along with Kieran and his mum Donna who ably ran the “Guess the Name of the Easter Bunny.”
Thanks to Linda for her homemade cards, Pauline for her knitted Easter Chicks, Mike and John for marshalling, Becci for taking the snaps, Carole and John for their hard work in the kitchen and not forgetting Moose for calling the raffle. Thank you once again.
Steve and Dean,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
- 8 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 9 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed