Clothes swap event in Bideford
A CLOTHES ‘swishing party’ will be held at Bideford Angling Club tomorrow (Thurs) evening.
The event will offer men and women the chance to swap quality clothing items they don’t wear anymore for a new outfit.
Clothes can be dropped off at Angels Hair in Bideford Pannier Market from 4pm to 6.30pm on the day, with the event starting at 7pm.
Party-goers will have half-an-hour to browse the items for a £2.50 entrance free, before the swishing starts at 7.30pm.
Participants can take between one and 10 items of clothing, shoes or accessories to the swap and can only take away up to the same amount at they brought.
You may also want to watch:
Any leftover items will be given to a charity shop or taken to future swishing events.
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 5 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 6 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 7 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 10 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment