Clothes swap event in Bideford
A CLOTHES ‘swishing party’ will be held at Bideford Angling Club tomorrow (Thurs) evening.
The event will offer men and women the chance to swap quality clothing items they don’t wear anymore for a new outfit.
Clothes can be dropped off at Angels Hair in Bideford Pannier Market from 4pm to 6.30pm on the day, with the event starting at 7pm.
Party-goers will have half-an-hour to browse the items for a £2.50 entrance free, before the swishing starts at 7.30pm.
Participants can take between one and 10 items of clothing, shoes or accessories to the swap and can only take away up to the same amount at they brought.
You may also want to watch:
Any leftover items will be given to a charity shop or taken to future swishing events.
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 6 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 7 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 8 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 9 Brian Greenslade's name scraped off plaque after sex assault trial
- 10 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money