Cllr Collins is right
- Credit: Archant
Congratulations to Councillor Phillip Collins. At last someone in Bideford is forward-thinking and at least trying to attract investment and jobs to the area.
This development is long overdue and what the people of Bideford want and need.
If the future of Bideford was left to certain Bideford town councillors the whole town would soon be boarded up. All they seem to do is object to any prospective investment that would actually benefit the working people of Bideford.
When five hundred people objected to the Knapp development that was less than 1 per cent of the local population of Bideford,Appledore,Instow and Westleigh – so that means 49,500 people wanted it or have no particular interest.
So come on TDC, give the planning for Brunswick Wharf and start pushing Bideford forward – back to where it use to be.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 5 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 8 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail