A Bideford hair salon gutted by fire has moved back into its Bridgeland Street home.Clippers re-opened on Monday, 16 months after a fire destroyed the salon and flats above.Jan Little, who has owned the salon for more than 10 years, saw it destroyed after a fire in a hairdryer quickly escalated. Jan was full of thanks for the Bideford community, who rallied round her after the fire in April last year to ensure the business could carry on. Almost every salon in Bideford made contact with Jan in the wake of the fire, offering equipment. Steven Bishop of Steven & Laurent offered their temporary shop in Grenville Street, where Clippers was able to base itself until the Bridgeland Street salon was ready again. The Hair Dressers in Mill Street also offered their shop as a temporary home immediately after the fire. Jan said if it hadnt been for that community spirit, the salon wouldnt be here today. That night I went home and I didnt think I could do it. That night I was down, she said. I thought oh my god, Im not sure I can get back from this. Then I had the phone call from Steven. He offered me the premises and I was ready to go again. If I hadnt had that place my business would have gone. I cant just set up a hairdressers anywhere and that place was ideal. All I had to do was buy some scissors to move in and get going again. What they did was fantastic somebody was looking after me. Jan said her customers were excited to see the new-look salon, which is completely different to how it used to look. She paid tribute to the customers who had made the journey up the hill to Grenville Street, as well as the premises landlord and Devon Hair and Beauty, who helped ensure she had the stock she needed to carry on.