Clean sweep of awards for jewellery business
Ice Jewellery in Barnstaple were the stars of the show at a party plan awards ceremony.
A BARNSTAPLE jewellery business took centre stage at the Party Plan Conference and Awards in Bournemouth last weekend.
Family run business Ice Jewellery won the ‘fastest growing party plan company’ award, as well as three of their consultants scooping awards for their own services through the company.
Clare Mutch, one of the directors of Ice Jewellery, explained: “My husband and I started out in 2003 and have seen the High Street business decline over the years to such an extent that we needed to think ‘out of the box’.
We made the decision to branch out into party plan in 2006 and after perfecting our business model in 2010 we were ready to launch it nationwide.”
You may also want to watch:
Ice Jewellery now has over 150 consultants and agents all over the UK, reaching as far as the Shetland Islands.
Ice Jewellery consultant Kim Thwaites, from Chittlehampton, won ‘most supportive consultant’ at the awards, and Alison Fitzer, a consultant from Hampshire won ‘social media guru’ and ‘most innovative consultant’.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 8 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 9 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 10 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
Clare added: “This is a wonderful opportunity for our company and we are thrilled and honoured to have received these awards. It is an exceptional way to celebrate how far we have come as a company and we are very proud of our consultants and the amazing job they do.”
The Party Plan Conference was held on January 28 at The Queens Hotel, Bournemouth, and was the first of its kind, designed to support everyone in the party plan industry in the UK.