Clay shoot to go under the hammer
- Credit: Getty Images
Land at Umberleihg up for sale with a guide price of £60,000-80,000.
A clay pigeon shoot and 20 acres of land at Umberleigh is going under the hammer at auction on Thursday, February 13.
The Downs is among 25 lots listed for sale by auctioneers Clive Emson in one of its regular regional auctions at St Mellion International Resort, Cornwall, from 11am.
The guide price for the land is £60,000 to £80,000. It features three fields, with one laid out as a clay pigeon venture and the others being used as farm land.
Graham Barton, auctioneer and regular on the BBC’s Homes Under the Hammer, said: “There is set to be strong interest from farmers and landowners as well as buyers from further afield looking to acquire their own swathe of the Devon countryside.”
You may also want to watch:
The auction also includes a one-bedroom flat in Bideford with a guide of £35,000 to £45,000. It is currently let at £3,900 per annum and has the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1999 at a ground rental of £25 with a £380 service charge per annum.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 5 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 6 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 7 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 8 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year