Clay shoot to go under the hammer
- Credit: Getty Images
Land at Umberleihg up for sale with a guide price of £60,000-80,000.
A clay pigeon shoot and 20 acres of land at Umberleigh is going under the hammer at auction on Thursday, February 13.
The Downs is among 25 lots listed for sale by auctioneers Clive Emson in one of its regular regional auctions at St Mellion International Resort, Cornwall, from 11am.
The guide price for the land is £60,000 to £80,000. It features three fields, with one laid out as a clay pigeon venture and the others being used as farm land.
Graham Barton, auctioneer and regular on the BBC’s Homes Under the Hammer, said: “There is set to be strong interest from farmers and landowners as well as buyers from further afield looking to acquire their own swathe of the Devon countryside.”
You may also want to watch:
The auction also includes a one-bedroom flat in Bideford with a guide of £35,000 to £45,000. It is currently let at £3,900 per annum and has the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1999 at a ground rental of £25 with a £380 service charge per annum.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple