Classic car show in Barnstaple
Don’t miss the North Devon Sports and Classic Car and Motorcycle Show at barnstaple Pannier Market on Sunday (November 25).
GLEAMING chrome, polished grills and the motoring icons of yesteryear will be lining up at Barnstaple Pannier Market this Sunday.
The annual North Devon Sports and Classic Car Club Show will take place from 10am-4pm and be held in conjunction with North Devon Classic Motorcycle Club.
On display will be a veritable parking lot of classic cars and bikes from the 1930s through to the 1970s, with more than 50 exhibits.
There will be a wide variety, from the iconic Ford Mustang through to a Portafold fibreglass folding caravan dating from the 1960s.
Live music will be performed throughout the day thanks to a quartet of musicians from the George Formby Appreciation society.
People must be a member of the North Devon classic car club to exhibit at the show, at a cost of �12 per year. To find out more contact committee member Glenn Merritt on 07882 576223.
- 1 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 2 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 3 Covid outbreaks in Devon’s care homes at highest level since pandemic began
- 4 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 5 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 6 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 9 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 10 Those energy bills - what has gone wrong?