Chulmleigh microwave fire

A reported fire in a microwave oven sent fire appliances from Chulmleigh, Witheridge and South Molton racing to an address in Church Lane, Chulmleigh, yesterday (Sunday) On arrival, the Chulmleigh crew found the fire to be already out and removed the mic

A reported fire in a microwave oven sent fire appliances from Chulmleigh, Witheridge and South Molton racing to an address in Church Lane, Chulmleigh, yesterday (Sunday)

On arrival, the Chulmleigh crew found the fire to be already out and removed the microwave to a safe location. The other appliances were stood down before they arrived.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter