Christmas specials at historic pannier market
THERE will be something for everyone this Christmas at Barnstaple s historic Pannier Market. The market is really going to town with the festivities. There will be Christmas markets every Sunday in December in the run up to Christmas, as well as two opp
THERE will be something for everyone this Christmas at Barnstaple's historic Pannier Market.
The market is really going to town with the festivities. There will be Christmas markets every Sunday in December in the run up to Christmas, as well as two opportunities to fit in some late night shopping.
Mums and dads can bring the little ones to meet Santa in his grotto and enjoy some entertainment of their own from local singer Sophie Parry who will be singing a variety of classic hits.
Lead Member for Community and Leisure, Councillor Dick Jones said:: "If you haven't been to the market before it's well worth a visit - you can pick up some unique Christmas gifts as well as fresh locally grown fruit and vegetables to make your Christmas dinner really special. You'll also be supporting local traders and doing your bit for North Devon's economy."
You may also want to watch:
For more information about what's on at the market visit www.northdevon.gov.uk/panniermarket, www.barnstaplepanniermarket.co.uk, call 01271 379084 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 8 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 9 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 10 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges