Christmas specials at historic pannier market
THERE will be something for everyone this Christmas at Barnstaple s historic Pannier Market. The market is really going to town with the festivities. There will be Christmas markets every Sunday in December in the run up to Christmas, as well as two opp
THERE will be something for everyone this Christmas at Barnstaple's historic Pannier Market.
The market is really going to town with the festivities. There will be Christmas markets every Sunday in December in the run up to Christmas, as well as two opportunities to fit in some late night shopping.
Mums and dads can bring the little ones to meet Santa in his grotto and enjoy some entertainment of their own from local singer Sophie Parry who will be singing a variety of classic hits.
Lead Member for Community and Leisure, Councillor Dick Jones said:: "If you haven't been to the market before it's well worth a visit - you can pick up some unique Christmas gifts as well as fresh locally grown fruit and vegetables to make your Christmas dinner really special. You'll also be supporting local traders and doing your bit for North Devon's economy."
You may also want to watch:
For more information about what's on at the market visit www.northdevon.gov.uk/panniermarket, www.barnstaplepanniermarket.co.uk, call 01271 379084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 4 Fashion store opened by North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- 5 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 6 Coronavirus infection rate for North Devon is zero - no cases in a week
- 7 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 8 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 9 Have your say on the future of North Devon phone boxes
- 10 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton