Christmas specials at historic pannier market
THERE will be something for everyone this Christmas at Barnstaple s historic Pannier Market. The market is really going to town with the festivities. There will be Christmas markets every Sunday in December in the run up to Christmas, as well as two opp
THERE will be something for everyone this Christmas at Barnstaple's historic Pannier Market.
The market is really going to town with the festivities. There will be Christmas markets every Sunday in December in the run up to Christmas, as well as two opportunities to fit in some late night shopping.
Mums and dads can bring the little ones to meet Santa in his grotto and enjoy some entertainment of their own from local singer Sophie Parry who will be singing a variety of classic hits.
Lead Member for Community and Leisure, Councillor Dick Jones said:: "If you haven't been to the market before it's well worth a visit - you can pick up some unique Christmas gifts as well as fresh locally grown fruit and vegetables to make your Christmas dinner really special. You'll also be supporting local traders and doing your bit for North Devon's economy."
You may also want to watch:
For more information about what's on at the market visit www.northdevon.gov.uk/panniermarket, www.barnstaplepanniermarket.co.uk, call 01271 379084 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 3 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 4 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 5 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 8 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 9 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 10 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386