Christmas carols in Barnstaple Pannier Market
- Credit: Archant
Councillors will be robed and singing along to carols while shoppers enjoy a Victorian Christmas Fayre tonight (Thurs).
Barnstaple shoppers will be able to step back in time at a Victorian Christmas Fayre being held in the town tonight (Thurs).
The annual event in the Pannier Market will take place from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
It will feature Barnstaple Town Council’s annual carol service, Victorian characters, together with a craft and seasonal goods market.
Father Christmas and his band of merry elves will be making an appearance.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a bouncy castle, free candy canes for the children and a hog roast and late night shopping throughout the rest of the town.
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup