Chimney fire at Umberleigh

A fire crew from Chulmleigh put out a chimney fire at Northcote Manor, Umberleigh yesterday (Monday) evening. The aerial ladder from Barnstaple was called in to tackle the fire from above.

A fire crew from Chulmleigh put out a chimney fire at Northcote Manor, Umberleigh yesterday (Monday) evening.The aerial ladder from Barnstaple was called in to tackle the fire from above.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter