Children’s fun day raises funds for hospice
A CHILDREN’S fun day will be held at Kingsley School in Bideford to raise money for the North Devon Hospice.
The event on Saturday has been organised by friends Paula Stapleton and Hayley Boyles and will feature a range of activities and entertainment.
The day will run from 12pm until 4.30pm and feature Booboo the Clown, cartoon characters such as Peppa Pig and Spiderman and Captain Coconut.
There will also be performances from majorettes, street dancers and Zumba among others.
The event will cost £1 per adult and 50p per child, with more than 25 stalls with goodies for young and old alike.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit: www.facebook.com/events/305122942947782.
- 1 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 2 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 3 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel
- 9 Moore makes mark as North Devon beat Budleigh Salterton
- 10 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford