Children’s fun day raises funds for hospice
A CHILDREN’S fun day will be held at Kingsley School in Bideford to raise money for the North Devon Hospice.
The event on Saturday has been organised by friends Paula Stapleton and Hayley Boyles and will feature a range of activities and entertainment.
The day will run from 12pm until 4.30pm and feature Booboo the Clown, cartoon characters such as Peppa Pig and Spiderman and Captain Coconut.
There will also be performances from majorettes, street dancers and Zumba among others.
The event will cost £1 per adult and 50p per child, with more than 25 stalls with goodies for young and old alike.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit: www.facebook.com/events/305122942947782.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 World’s Biggest Macmillan Coffee Morning backed by North Devon MP
- 9 Devon Police commissioner commits to tackling gender violence
- 10 A dose of rugby reality for Barnstaple