Charity wedding fair in Croyde
- Credit: Archant
Raffle prizes at the fair in aid of the North Devon Hospice include a bridal dress, bridesmaid dress, shoes and suit hire.
A CHARITY wedding fair will take place in Croyde on Sunday with one lucky bride taking away an outfit worth £1,000.
The Manor House Inn wedding fair, organised by Lyn Barefoot of Barefoot Nails and Beauty, is being held in aid of the North Devon Hospice.
A raffle for all visitors will see one bride taking away a bridal dress, shoes, bridesmaid dress and suit hire for the groom thanks to Westcountry Wedding Boutique.
There will also be a silent auction with lots donated from Peter Kirk, Indigo Photography and pampering from Barefoot Nails and Beauty.
You may also want to watch:
Exhibitors will be displaying their wedding offerings from 10am until 4pm, with entertainment by Peter Kirk and Sorelli Strings.
There will also be a carvery served from 12pm until 4pm, to book call the Manor House Inn on 01271 890241, or for more info on the fair call Lyn on 07551 951144.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal