Charity wedding fair in Croyde
- Credit: Archant
Raffle prizes at the fair in aid of the North Devon Hospice include a bridal dress, bridesmaid dress, shoes and suit hire.
A CHARITY wedding fair will take place in Croyde on Sunday with one lucky bride taking away an outfit worth £1,000.
The Manor House Inn wedding fair, organised by Lyn Barefoot of Barefoot Nails and Beauty, is being held in aid of the North Devon Hospice.
A raffle for all visitors will see one bride taking away a bridal dress, shoes, bridesmaid dress and suit hire for the groom thanks to Westcountry Wedding Boutique.
There will also be a silent auction with lots donated from Peter Kirk, Indigo Photography and pampering from Barefoot Nails and Beauty.
You may also want to watch:
Exhibitors will be displaying their wedding offerings from 10am until 4pm, with entertainment by Peter Kirk and Sorelli Strings.
There will also be a carvery served from 12pm until 4pm, to book call the Manor House Inn on 01271 890241, or for more info on the fair call Lyn on 07551 951144.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash