Charity singers need help
MISHMASH are in a mess and need some help.
The little group, part of the Appledore Singers, came together
for the specific purpose of entertaining the elderly, sick and handicapped, without charging a fee.
Venues where they have performed have given rave reviews and grateful thanks and the number of residential homes wanting shows this season has mushroomed.
But Mishmash are in a mess because their MD and accompanist is sadly unable to continue, so a reliable replacement is needed.
You may also want to watch:
Those they entertain often just need a cheery song, a few jokes and a trouper’s chat to brighten up their day, so anyone who can give up six hours a month to play for them would be warmly welcomed.
Contact the Mishmash group on (01237) 440055.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 9 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 10 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!