Charity's green campaign
SIR - I am writing to ask all your green and eco-readers to support the children s cancer charity, CLIC Sargent by getting behind our high street shops in Devon for our first ever recycling month, Green Redeem. Throughout September we will be appealing to
SIR - I am writing to ask all your green and eco-readers to support the children's cancer charity, CLIC Sargent by getting behind our high street shops in Devon for our first ever recycling month, Green Redeem.
Throughout September we will be appealing to members of the public to donate any unwanted MP3 players, printer cartridges and old mobile phones to our shops in Newton Abbot, Barnstaple, Exeter, Exmouth and Tiverton.
Supporting CLIC Sargent's Green Redeem could not be easier. People can either drop their recycling donations into their local CLIC Sargent shop or collect a freepost recycling bag from the counter to take home and send back to the recycling factory directly.
So why not take this opportunity to de-clutter your home, help the environment and raise money for a worthy cause at the same time?
You may also want to watch:
Every phone or MP3 player irrespective of age or condition will raise at least �3 for CLIC Sargent and help ease the burden of childhood cancer on children, young people and their families. Right now we can only help two out of three families whose child has cancer. With the help of your readers help we can be there for each and every one.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 6 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home