Charity invites stalls for Christmas gift fayre at Blackerton
The charity Self Unlimited iis inviting local stallholders to its two-day Christmas Gift Fayre to be held at Blackerton, near East Anstey, on November 20 and 21. Stalls specialising in locally produced arts and crafts are keenly sought to complement the
The charity Self Unlimited iis inviting local stallholders to its two-day Christmas Gift Fayre to be held at Blackerton, near East Anstey, on November 20 and 21.
Stalls specialising in locally produced arts and crafts are keenly sought to complement the charity's own exhibits.
The South West services of Self Unlimited, based at Blackerton, is one of eight regional bases across England that offer housing, occupation and employment opportunities for adults with learning disabilities.
Self Unlimited aims to maximise choice and opportunities and provide support to enable people to take as much control in their lives as possible and to strive towards achieving personal goals.
You may also want to watch:
Stalls for the two-day event, which commences on the Friday with a preview evening between 7.00pm and 9:00pm and is followed by the main fayre between 10.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday, will cost �15 per table.
To book your place or for further information, please contact Sylvia Boyles on 01398 341252 / 341292 during office hours.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 9 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand