Charity horse ride raises �850
IAN Mortimore-Jackson s Exmoor charity horse ride was successfully completed covering approx 24 miles and taking six and a half hours. Ian, would like to thank Simon Maddocks of Roylands riding stables in Croyde for the loan of his horse, Lucy Hernama
IAN Mortimore-Jackson's Exmoor charity horse ride was successfully completed covering approx 24 miles and taking six and a half hours.
Ian, would like to thank Simon Maddocks of Roylands riding stables in Croyde for the loan of his horse, Lucy Hernaman who not only expertly guided him on the route but also provided a history lesson on old ruins they passed, Rosa Neville and Graham Waterman who accompanied and supported Ian on the journey.
Ian would also like to express his thanks to Stephany Pettinger of High Bullen Farm for allowing the group to use its facilities,. and to all the other sponsors.
To date the event has raised �850.00 for SENSE, the leading charity for deafblind children and adults.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone would like to make a donation, send a cheque made payable to SENSE to 41 Hazel Avenue, Braunton EX33 2EZ or visit HTTP://www.justgiving.com/Ian-Mortimore-Jackson.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer