Charity horse ride raises �850
IAN Mortimore-Jackson s Exmoor charity horse ride was successfully completed covering approx 24 miles and taking six and a half hours. Ian, would like to thank Simon Maddocks of Roylands riding stables in Croyde for the loan of his horse, Lucy Hernama
IAN Mortimore-Jackson's Exmoor charity horse ride was successfully completed covering approx 24 miles and taking six and a half hours.
Ian, would like to thank Simon Maddocks of Roylands riding stables in Croyde for the loan of his horse, Lucy Hernaman who not only expertly guided him on the route but also provided a history lesson on old ruins they passed, Rosa Neville and Graham Waterman who accompanied and supported Ian on the journey.
Ian would also like to express his thanks to Stephany Pettinger of High Bullen Farm for allowing the group to use its facilities,. and to all the other sponsors.
To date the event has raised �850.00 for SENSE, the leading charity for deafblind children and adults.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone would like to make a donation, send a cheque made payable to SENSE to 41 Hazel Avenue, Braunton EX33 2EZ or visit HTTP://www.justgiving.com/Ian-Mortimore-Jackson.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land