Charity Christmas Fair in South Molton
THE Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday of next week (November 18) at the Assembly Rooms in South Molton from 10am- 3pm. Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair: We
THE Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday of next week (November 18) at the Assembly Rooms in South Molton from 10am- 3pm.
Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair:
"We have everything from children's toys to table decorations, smellies to kitchen bits and pieces," she said.
"Bring a friend and have a smoked salmon sandwich lunch with a glass of wine, followed by homemade cakes. We will also be selling Macmillan Christmas cards and have locally made home produce too."
You may also want to watch:
Judith Jolly, Fundraising Manager for Macmillan Cancer Support added:
"This fair has it all - a great opportunity to buy unique presents, catch up with friends you haven't seen in a while and the knowledge all the profits are going to Macmillan Cancer Support the charity that aims to reach everyone affected by cancer.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
"In North Devon we have a new appointment based in the Citizen's Advice Bureau who is helping those affected with cancer get all the benefits that they are entitled to. This service will roll out across the area in the New Year."
To hold your event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, find out more by contacting Judith Jolly on (01566) 770810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.