Charity Christmas Fair in South Molton
THE Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday of next week (November 18) at the Assembly Rooms in South Molton from 10am- 3pm. Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair: We
THE Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday of next week (November 18) at the Assembly Rooms in South Molton from 10am- 3pm.
Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair:
"We have everything from children's toys to table decorations, smellies to kitchen bits and pieces," she said.
"Bring a friend and have a smoked salmon sandwich lunch with a glass of wine, followed by homemade cakes. We will also be selling Macmillan Christmas cards and have locally made home produce too."
You may also want to watch:
Judith Jolly, Fundraising Manager for Macmillan Cancer Support added:
"This fair has it all - a great opportunity to buy unique presents, catch up with friends you haven't seen in a while and the knowledge all the profits are going to Macmillan Cancer Support the charity that aims to reach everyone affected by cancer.
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 3 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 4 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 5 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 6 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality
- 9 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 10 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
"In North Devon we have a new appointment based in the Citizen's Advice Bureau who is helping those affected with cancer get all the benefits that they are entitled to. This service will roll out across the area in the New Year."
To hold your event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, find out more by contacting Judith Jolly on (01566) 770810 or email email@example.com.