Charity Christmas Fair in South Molton
THE Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday of next week (November 18) at the Assembly Rooms in South Molton from 10am- 3pm. Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair: We
THE Macmillan Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday of next week (November 18) at the Assembly Rooms in South Molton from 10am- 3pm.
Marsha Cook, organiser of the event, hopes everyone can do all their Christmas present shopping at the fair:
"We have everything from children's toys to table decorations, smellies to kitchen bits and pieces," she said.
"Bring a friend and have a smoked salmon sandwich lunch with a glass of wine, followed by homemade cakes. We will also be selling Macmillan Christmas cards and have locally made home produce too."
You may also want to watch:
Judith Jolly, Fundraising Manager for Macmillan Cancer Support added:
"This fair has it all - a great opportunity to buy unique presents, catch up with friends you haven't seen in a while and the knowledge all the profits are going to Macmillan Cancer Support the charity that aims to reach everyone affected by cancer.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 3 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
"In North Devon we have a new appointment based in the Citizen's Advice Bureau who is helping those affected with cancer get all the benefits that they are entitled to. This service will roll out across the area in the New Year."
To hold your event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, find out more by contacting Judith Jolly on (01566) 770810 or email email@example.com.