Channel 4 presenter 'relishes' East Down chutney
AN East Down food producer is set to offer her own insight into the perfect homemade Christmas in a Channel 4 television programme tomorrow night (Wednesday). Victoria Cranfield of Cranfields Foods is to feature in the second of a three-part series with
AN East Down food producer is set to offer her own insight into the perfect "homemade" Christmas in a Channel 4 television programme tomorrow night (Wednesday).
Victoria Cranfield of Cranfields Foods is to feature in the second of a three-part series with presenter Kirstie Allsopp, star of Location, Location.
In the programme, Kirstie's Homemade Christmas, Victoria shows Kirstie how to make Cranfields's Boxing Day Chutney and Cranberry and Mulled Wine Relish.
"It was fascinating to meet Kirstie and be involved in the filming," said Victoria. "The enthusiasm and warmth shown by her in previous series is genuine, which made the whole experience very enjoyable.
You may also want to watch:
"Luckily Kirstie had bought some of my preserves at a charity craft fair and enjoyed them, you never know where sales can lead."
During the mini-series, Kirstie will be embracing crafts from around the country to take viewers on a yuletide journey of homemade decorating, wonderful gifts and perfect entertaining.
- 1 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online
The programme starts at 8pm tomorrow night.