Channel 4 presenter 'relishes' East Down chutney
AN East Down food producer is set to offer her own insight into the perfect homemade Christmas in a Channel 4 television programme tomorrow night (Wednesday). Victoria Cranfield of Cranfields Foods is to feature in the second of a three-part series with
AN East Down food producer is set to offer her own insight into the perfect "homemade" Christmas in a Channel 4 television programme tomorrow night (Wednesday).
Victoria Cranfield of Cranfields Foods is to feature in the second of a three-part series with presenter Kirstie Allsopp, star of Location, Location.
In the programme, Kirstie's Homemade Christmas, Victoria shows Kirstie how to make Cranfields's Boxing Day Chutney and Cranberry and Mulled Wine Relish.
"It was fascinating to meet Kirstie and be involved in the filming," said Victoria. "The enthusiasm and warmth shown by her in previous series is genuine, which made the whole experience very enjoyable.
You may also want to watch:
"Luckily Kirstie had bought some of my preserves at a charity craft fair and enjoyed them, you never know where sales can lead."
During the mini-series, Kirstie will be embracing crafts from around the country to take viewers on a yuletide journey of homemade decorating, wonderful gifts and perfect entertaining.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 5 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
The programme starts at 8pm tomorrow night.