Channel 4 presenter 'relishes' East Down chutney
AN East Down food producer is set to offer her own insight into the perfect homemade Christmas in a Channel 4 television programme tomorrow night (Wednesday). Victoria Cranfield of Cranfields Foods is to feature in the second of a three-part series with
AN East Down food producer is set to offer her own insight into the perfect "homemade" Christmas in a Channel 4 television programme tomorrow night (Wednesday).
Victoria Cranfield of Cranfields Foods is to feature in the second of a three-part series with presenter Kirstie Allsopp, star of Location, Location.
In the programme, Kirstie's Homemade Christmas, Victoria shows Kirstie how to make Cranfields's Boxing Day Chutney and Cranberry and Mulled Wine Relish.
"It was fascinating to meet Kirstie and be involved in the filming," said Victoria. "The enthusiasm and warmth shown by her in previous series is genuine, which made the whole experience very enjoyable.
You may also want to watch:
"Luckily Kirstie had bought some of my preserves at a charity craft fair and enjoyed them, you never know where sales can lead."
During the mini-series, Kirstie will be embracing crafts from around the country to take viewers on a yuletide journey of homemade decorating, wonderful gifts and perfect entertaining.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
The programme starts at 8pm tomorrow night.