Ceiling collapse in Woolacombe property

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

Fire fighters were called out to reports of flooding in the Woolacombe property.

FIRE CREWS were called out to Woolacombe in the early hours this morning (Thurs) to reports of flooding.

The ceiling of the house in Sandy Lane had collapsed due to a faulty immersion heater at around 5.50am.

A fire crew from Woolacombe attended and isolated the electricity and water supplies to make the property safe.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus