I am glad my local councillor, Andrew Eastman, was re-elected in the local elections just held, as I feel he does a good job for my/his community.
I am not sure what UKIP offers apart from a protest vote.
I mean, one candidate for them in Bideford had not expected to be elected, so had not made any plans on what he would do if elected.
What kind of service will the voters get from him in the future? Talk about “watch this space”!
I know what I get with Andrew.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed