Carnival time at Hartland
HARTLAND carnival week kicks off with the crowning of the carnival royalty in the Parish Hall on Sunday evening. This year s carnival queen is Michaela Phipps, with Harriet Knock and Gabby Pyne as her attendants. Fairy queen is Chelsie Gillam and her at
HARTLAND carnival week kicks off with the crowning of the carnival royalty in the Parish Hall on Sunday evening.
This year's carnival queen is Michaela Phipps, with Harriet Knock and Gabby Pyne as her attendants.
Fairy queen is Chelsie Gillam and her attendants are Molly Langford and Amy Pillman. The pre-school prince and princess are Aiden Newall and Nina Hall.
The 7.30pm crowning will be followed by a concert by Hartland Town Band.
You may also want to watch:
Check the website www.hartlandcarnival.com for more information
Other events during the week are: Aug 2, carnival quiz night at the Parish Hall; Aug 3, bingo in the Parish Hall ,7.30 pm and judging of the Best Dressed House; Aug 4, Family Fun Night at the Playing Fields 6pm; Aug 5, skittles tournament at the parish hall 7pm; Aug 6, military whist drive at the Parish Hall 8 pm; Aug 7, grand carnival procession 7pm.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 6 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 7 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
- 8 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 9 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 10 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
On carnival night Northgate Green, North Road and part of School Lane will be closed between 5pm and 7 pm for judging and Fore Street, North Street and School Lane will be closed between 7pm and 8.30 pm for the procession.