Carbon monoxide detected in Bideford home

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE1

- Credit: Archant

Fire crews called to the domestic property yesterday (Mon) afternoon.

FIRE crews were called out to Devonshire Park in Bideford on Monday afternoon after reports of a gas alarm sounding.

On arrival at 2.45pm, crews laid out safety jets and hoses as a precaution and used a positive pressure fan while awaiting a gas detector from Barnstaple.

The gas monitor detected a carbon monoxide reading and the gas and boiler systems were shut down.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus