Car wiring damaged in fire

A fire engine from Bideford attended the scene around 9pm last night (Wed).

A FIRE engine attended a property in Bideford last night (Wed) after a car owner reported their vehicle was on fire on their driveway.

The crew from Bideford arrived at the house in Union Close just after 9pm and extinguished a small electrical fire.

Damage to the car was isolated to the wiring only and the crew left duty of care with the owner.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter