Car fire callouts in North Devon
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were called to two seperate incidents today (Mon).
FIRE crews have been called out to two separate car fires today (Mon).
The first, at Meadowside in Ashford, Barnstaple, occurred at around 10.30am.
A crew from Barnstaple used a hose reel jet and breathing apparatus to extinguish the fire, which left the vehicle severely damaged.
Then at 2.40pm, two fire engines from Combe Martin and Ilfracombe were scrambled to a car fire in Long Lane, Combe Martin.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle was also severely damaged as crews used two hose reel jets to put out the flames.
Both fires were believed to have been caused accidentally.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 5 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 8 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail