Car dealership flies the flag
Giant window display in the spirt of the jubilee.
A BARNSTAPLE car dealership is flying the flag in preparation for what promises to be a red-white-and-blue-themed great British summer.
Staff at Taw Ford are embracing the spirit of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics with a giant Union Jack motif at the Victoria Road showroom.
The striking window display, designed by local firm The Sign Shop, is already proving to be a real head-turner.
Mark Brend said: “With the jubilee and the Olympics coming up it’s going to be a summer to celebrate and Taw Ford is joining the party.
You may also want to watch:
“The window looks very spectacular and we’ve already had quite a few customers comment on it.”
Taw Ford is also offering motorists the chance to drive away with a special limited edition white Ford KA Edge - complete with Union flag decal on the roof.
- 1 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 2 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 3 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 4 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 7 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted
“It’s a one-off and will look great on the road,” said Mr Brend.