Car dealership flies the flag
Giant window display in the spirt of the jubilee.
A BARNSTAPLE car dealership is flying the flag in preparation for what promises to be a red-white-and-blue-themed great British summer.
Staff at Taw Ford are embracing the spirit of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics with a giant Union Jack motif at the Victoria Road showroom.
The striking window display, designed by local firm The Sign Shop, is already proving to be a real head-turner.
Mark Brend said: “With the jubilee and the Olympics coming up it’s going to be a summer to celebrate and Taw Ford is joining the party.
You may also want to watch:
“The window looks very spectacular and we’ve already had quite a few customers comment on it.”
Taw Ford is also offering motorists the chance to drive away with a special limited edition white Ford KA Edge - complete with Union flag decal on the roof.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 10 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
“It’s a one-off and will look great on the road,” said Mr Brend.