Car dealership flies the flag
Giant window display in the spirt of the jubilee.
A BARNSTAPLE car dealership is flying the flag in preparation for what promises to be a red-white-and-blue-themed great British summer.
Staff at Taw Ford are embracing the spirit of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics with a giant Union Jack motif at the Victoria Road showroom.
The striking window display, designed by local firm The Sign Shop, is already proving to be a real head-turner.
Mark Brend said: “With the jubilee and the Olympics coming up it’s going to be a summer to celebrate and Taw Ford is joining the party.
“The window looks very spectacular and we’ve already had quite a few customers comment on it.”
Taw Ford is also offering motorists the chance to drive away with a special limited edition white Ford KA Edge - complete with Union flag decal on the roof.
- 1 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 2 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 3 Superb win on the road sets 2022 tone for Bideford
- 4 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 5 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 6 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 7 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far
- 8 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 9 ‘What a Beautiful Noise' takes to Queens stage
- 10 Young Jack strides out again for charity
“It’s a one-off and will look great on the road,” said Mr Brend.