Car blocking A39 between Bideford and Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Police and paramedics are currently on the scene.
A CAR is blocking the Bideford-bound carriageway of the A39 after a two vehicle collision today (Fri).
A police spokesman said traffic in the area is flowing but the blue Vauxhall astra was blocking the lane.
An ambulance has been called to the scene between Roundswell and Bideford, but no one is thought to be injured.
The collision, which also involved a black Hyundai Tucson, was reported at around 4.04pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are currently at the scene and the carriageway remains blocked.
- 1 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 2 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 3 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 4 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 5 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 6 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 7 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 8 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 9 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel
- 10 Moore makes mark as North Devon beat Budleigh Salterton