Car blocking A39 between Bideford and Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Police and paramedics are currently on the scene.
A CAR is blocking the Bideford-bound carriageway of the A39 after a two vehicle collision today (Fri).
A police spokesman said traffic in the area is flowing but the blue Vauxhall astra was blocking the lane.
An ambulance has been called to the scene between Roundswell and Bideford, but no one is thought to be injured.
The collision, which also involved a black Hyundai Tucson, was reported at around 4.04pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are currently at the scene and the carriageway remains blocked.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 7 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 8 World’s Biggest Macmillan Coffee Morning backed by North Devon MP
- 9 Devon Police commissioner commits to tackling gender violence
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal