Can you spare some time for the Chemotherapy Appeal?
- Credit: Archant
Appeal seeks new army of volunteers in the build up to the busy Christmas season.
WITH the busy Christmas season approaching, the Chemotherapy Appeal fundraising team is looking for volunteers.
The team is seeking people to help with a range of tasks, including event planning and assistance, organising raffles and selling tickets, and running collections.
Volunteers are also wanted to sit in the hospital foyer and explain to visitors about the new building, as well as working with local companies and schools.
There is also a need for people to help in the appeal office, completing office administration and delivering and picking up tins.
You may also want to watch:
Fundraiser Julie Whitton said: “Volunteering is a hugely sociable and rewarding activity, and working with Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust Charitable Fund has the added benefit that your efforts will make a real and positive impact to patients in your area.
“No experience is necessary, just plenty of enthusiasm.”
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
To find out more about getting involved, no matter how much or little time you have to spare, contact Julie on 01271 311772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organisers of Landkey Festival and Codden 10k Challenge are looking for a few more stewards to help with their event on Saturday in aid of the appeal and Landkey charities.
To help out, contact Simon Haywood at email@example.com or Emma Marshall on 07587186982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.