Can you help out at Arlington Court?
National Trust properties seeking additional volunteers for the coming season.
VOLUNTEER Recruitment days are being held at Arlington Court near Barnstaple throughout two weekends in February, with a variety of roles waiting to be filled – from gardening to buggy driving.
People can call in at the National Trust property garden tearoom between 11am-3pm on Saturday and Sunday, February 11-12 and 18-19.
Existing volunteers will be on hand to chat to anybody who would like to find out more and there are a range of roles available including room guiding, buggy driving, events support and helping out in the gardens and on the wider estate.
This year there will also be a new voluntary learning team to help with school visitors and the opportunity to meet and greet the public as they arrive.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, go along on the days above or call Arlington Court on (01271) 850296. Please leave a message if no answer and staff will get back to you.
- 1 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 2 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 3 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 4 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 5 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 6 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 7 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 8 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel
- 9 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 10 Moore makes mark as North Devon beat Budleigh Salterton