Calling all Korean veterans
SIR - The British Korean Veterans Association is trying to contact former members of HM?Armed Forces who served in Korea/Japan from 1950-53 and also those servicemen and women who served in these two places at a later date with the peace-keeping force fr
SIR - The British Korean Veterans' Association is trying to contact former members of HM?Armed Forces who served in Korea/Japan from 1950-53 and also those servicemen and women who served in these two places at a later date with the peace-keeping force from 1953-57.
This appeal includes former members of the Merchant |Navy, NAAFI, Red Cross and WRVS.
Any interested veterans should contact me at the address below. A stamped addressed envelope would be much appreciated for return correspondence.
Brian Hough, 116 Fields Farm Road,
You may also want to watch:
Cheshire SK14 3NP.
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 3 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 4 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 5 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 8 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 9 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 10 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386