Calling all Korean veterans
SIR - The British Korean Veterans Association is trying to contact former members of HM?Armed Forces who served in Korea/Japan from 1950-53 and also those servicemen and women who served in these two places at a later date with the peace-keeping force fr
SIR - The British Korean Veterans' Association is trying to contact former members of HM?Armed Forces who served in Korea/Japan from 1950-53 and also those servicemen and women who served in these two places at a later date with the peace-keeping force from 1953-57.
This appeal includes former members of the Merchant |Navy, NAAFI, Red Cross and WRVS.
Any interested veterans should contact me at the address below. A stamped addressed envelope would be much appreciated for return correspondence.
Brian Hough, 116 Fields Farm Road,
You may also want to watch:
Cheshire SK14 3NP.
- 1 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Fashion store opened by North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- 4 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 5 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 6 Coronavirus infection rate for North Devon is zero - no cases in a week
- 7 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 8 Have your say on the future of North Devon phone boxes
- 9 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 10 Take on an Incredible Hike for Children’s Hospice South West