Cadets celebrate annual march
Cadets march through Bideford to celebrate the jubilee and annual Cadet Sunday.
ARMY cadets from across North Devon marched proudly through Bideford on Sunday.
The march marked the annual Cadet Sunday parade as well as forming part of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
A service of celebration was held in the Parish Church conducted by the Reverend Alan Glover.
Following the service, the cadets marched back to Victoria Park led by Major Joe Martin and the Corps of Drums.
You may also want to watch:
The salute was taken by Bideford Mayor Cllr Simon Inch together with the Commandant of Devon ACF Colonel Ashley Fulford.
- 1 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 2 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 3 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 8 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 9 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl