Cadets celebrate annual march
Cadets march through Bideford to celebrate the jubilee and annual Cadet Sunday.
ARMY cadets from across North Devon marched proudly through Bideford on Sunday.
The march marked the annual Cadet Sunday parade as well as forming part of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
A service of celebration was held in the Parish Church conducted by the Reverend Alan Glover.
Following the service, the cadets marched back to Victoria Park led by Major Joe Martin and the Corps of Drums.
You may also want to watch:
The salute was taken by Bideford Mayor Cllr Simon Inch together with the Commandant of Devon ACF Colonel Ashley Fulford.
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses