Businessman makes Westward Ho! car park free
- Credit: Archant
Westward Ho! residents were delighted to learn one of the village car parks is now free thanks to generous business.
There’s good news for residents and visitors to Westward Ho! as one of the village’s car parks became free for all yesterday (Tuesday).
Business owner Rob Braddick announced on Facebook Braddicks Leisure Ltd had leased Seafield car park in Merley Road.
And the best news? He has made it free to park there - effective immediately.
Rob said: “As of 4pm today [Tuesday] my company ‘Braddicks Leisure Ltd’ has acquired a long lease on Seafield Car Park at the end of Merley Road.
You may also want to watch:
“With immediate effect I’m making it FREE, yes FREE, for the community and the public to use.
“Please do park up and stroll over to The Pier House for a coffee or a cold pint.(not free!).”
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
The post has received a welcome response on Facebook with more than 700 likes and 400 shares.
The car park is opposite Seafield House which is going up for sale later today (Wednesday).
For more North Devon stories visit our news feed here.