Businessman makes Westward Ho! car park free
- Credit: Archant
Westward Ho! residents were delighted to learn one of the village car parks is now free thanks to generous business.
There’s good news for residents and visitors to Westward Ho! as one of the village’s car parks became free for all yesterday (Tuesday).
Business owner Rob Braddick announced on Facebook Braddicks Leisure Ltd had leased Seafield car park in Merley Road.
And the best news? He has made it free to park there - effective immediately.
Rob said: “As of 4pm today [Tuesday] my company ‘Braddicks Leisure Ltd’ has acquired a long lease on Seafield Car Park at the end of Merley Road.
You may also want to watch:
“With immediate effect I’m making it FREE, yes FREE, for the community and the public to use.
“Please do park up and stroll over to The Pier House for a coffee or a cold pint.(not free!).”
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 5 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 6 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
- 7 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 8 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 9 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant of Devon pays tribute to Prince Philip
The post has received a welcome response on Facebook with more than 700 likes and 400 shares.
The car park is opposite Seafield House which is going up for sale later today (Wednesday).
For more North Devon stories visit our news feed here.