Businessman charged over Northam stabbing
Print firm boss to appear before magistrates tomorrow on attempted murder charge.
A BIDEFORD businessman man has been charged with attempted murder.
Paul Vose, who owns Kopy Kat Printers in Grenville Street, will appear before magistrates in Exeter tomorrow (Wednesday) following an alleged stabbing at a home in Northam.
Mr Vose, 65, has been recovering at Derriford Hospital, in Plymouth, after crashing the silver Audi he was driving in Westward Ho! during the early hours of Saturday, March 3.
Soon after the incident, police discovered a woman in her fifties suffering from multiple stab wounds at a home in Northam.
You may also want to watch:
The woman, named locally as Mr Vose’s former partner Bridget Hearn, is thought to be still recovering at North Devon District Hospital.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 5 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 6 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 9 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online