Businessman charged over Northam stabbing
Print firm boss to appear before magistrates tomorrow on attempted murder charge.
A BIDEFORD businessman man has been charged with attempted murder.
Paul Vose, who owns Kopy Kat Printers in Grenville Street, will appear before magistrates in Exeter tomorrow (Wednesday) following an alleged stabbing at a home in Northam.
Mr Vose, 65, has been recovering at Derriford Hospital, in Plymouth, after crashing the silver Audi he was driving in Westward Ho! during the early hours of Saturday, March 3.
Soon after the incident, police discovered a woman in her fifties suffering from multiple stab wounds at a home in Northam.
You may also want to watch:
The woman, named locally as Mr Vose’s former partner Bridget Hearn, is thought to be still recovering at North Devon District Hospital.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe