Businessman charged over Northam stabbing
Print firm boss to appear before magistrates tomorrow on attempted murder charge.
A BIDEFORD businessman man has been charged with attempted murder.
Paul Vose, who owns Kopy Kat Printers in Grenville Street, will appear before magistrates in Exeter tomorrow (Wednesday) following an alleged stabbing at a home in Northam.
Mr Vose, 65, has been recovering at Derriford Hospital, in Plymouth, after crashing the silver Audi he was driving in Westward Ho! during the early hours of Saturday, March 3.
Soon after the incident, police discovered a woman in her fifties suffering from multiple stab wounds at a home in Northam.
You may also want to watch:
The woman, named locally as Mr Vose’s former partner Bridget Hearn, is thought to be still recovering at North Devon District Hospital.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 5 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 6 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 7 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 8 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 9 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 10 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip