Businessman charged over Northam stabbing
Print firm boss to appear before magistrates tomorrow on attempted murder charge.
A BIDEFORD businessman man has been charged with attempted murder.
Paul Vose, who owns Kopy Kat Printers in Grenville Street, will appear before magistrates in Exeter tomorrow (Wednesday) following an alleged stabbing at a home in Northam.
Mr Vose, 65, has been recovering at Derriford Hospital, in Plymouth, after crashing the silver Audi he was driving in Westward Ho! during the early hours of Saturday, March 3.
Soon after the incident, police discovered a woman in her fifties suffering from multiple stab wounds at a home in Northam.
You may also want to watch:
The woman, named locally as Mr Vose’s former partner Bridget Hearn, is thought to be still recovering at North Devon District Hospital.
- 1 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 2 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 3 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 4 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 5 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 6 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 7 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 8 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 9 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 10 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief