Businesses of Bideford get ready for Christmas late night shopping
- Credit: Archant
Bideford will host a late night shopping event, mega craft market, Christmas light switch on and more this December.
The Businesses of Bideford are gearing up for a December full of festive cheer.
Grab your Christmas gifts at the late night shopping and mega craft market event on Tuesday, December 6.
There will be loads of businesses open offering extra treats and the pannier market will also be bustling with the market extravaganza.
In the town find Santa’s grotto, plus performances on the Mill Street Stage from DJ Phatdog, Captain Coconut and Total Theatre School.
You may also want to watch:
The town will have free parking from 3pm and the shops will be open late until 8pm.
This year’s Christmas light switch on event will be on Sunday, December 4, with event on the Quay and through the town from midday.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 9 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
There will also be the Children’s Hospice South West Santas on the Run during the day.