Businesses of Bideford get ready for Christmas late night shopping
- Credit: Archant
Bideford will host a late night shopping event, mega craft market, Christmas light switch on and more this December.
The Businesses of Bideford are gearing up for a December full of festive cheer.
Grab your Christmas gifts at the late night shopping and mega craft market event on Tuesday, December 6.
There will be loads of businesses open offering extra treats and the pannier market will also be bustling with the market extravaganza.
In the town find Santa’s grotto, plus performances on the Mill Street Stage from DJ Phatdog, Captain Coconut and Total Theatre School.
You may also want to watch:
The town will have free parking from 3pm and the shops will be open late until 8pm.
This year’s Christmas light switch on event will be on Sunday, December 4, with event on the Quay and through the town from midday.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 3 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 4 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 5 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 6 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 7 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 10 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
There will also be the Children’s Hospice South West Santas on the Run during the day.