Businesses of Bideford get ready for Christmas late night shopping
- Credit: Archant
Bideford will host a late night shopping event, mega craft market, Christmas light switch on and more this December.
The Businesses of Bideford are gearing up for a December full of festive cheer.
Grab your Christmas gifts at the late night shopping and mega craft market event on Tuesday, December 6.
There will be loads of businesses open offering extra treats and the pannier market will also be bustling with the market extravaganza.
In the town find Santa’s grotto, plus performances on the Mill Street Stage from DJ Phatdog, Captain Coconut and Total Theatre School.
You may also want to watch:
The town will have free parking from 3pm and the shops will be open late until 8pm.
This year’s Christmas light switch on event will be on Sunday, December 4, with event on the Quay and through the town from midday.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 6 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 7 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 8 Roger McGough unveiled as Plough Poetry Prize judge
- 9 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 10 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
There will also be the Children’s Hospice South West Santas on the Run during the day.