Businesses invited to enter the ‘Dragon’s Chamber’
- Credit: Archant
Golden prize package of business advice and mentoring is up for grabs.
COULD your business benefit from some inspiration from the Dragons in the Inspiring Business Dragon’s Chamber?
Every hour, from 11am – 3pm at the Barnstaple and District Chamber of Commerce ‘Inspiring Business’ exhibition, two Dragons will hear three pitches from companies wishing to gain knowledge from experienced professionals in their field.
The best pitches will be in with a chance of winning a golden ‘Inspiring Business Package’ prize which features:
• A business mentor for one year
You may also want to watch:
• Half-day social media training
• Full-day marketing planning meeting
- 1 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 2 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 3 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 4 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 5 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 6 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 7 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 8 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 9 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
- 10 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief
• The creation of a four-page website
• IT support
• Legal advice to the value of £250
• Recruitment and vacancy fulfilment support
• Packaging design expertise and much more….
The chosen recipient of this prize will be announced at the end of the exhibition.
To be considered to sit before the Dragons, companies must register their intent with a short synopsis of their business and aspirations.
A total of 12 companies will be invited to present their business to the Dragons and will be notified beforehand.
To register your wish to meet the Dragon’s, email firstname.lastname@example.org