Businesses invited to enter the ‘Dragon’s Chamber’
- Credit: Archant
Golden prize package of business advice and mentoring is up for grabs.
COULD your business benefit from some inspiration from the Dragons in the Inspiring Business Dragon’s Chamber?
Every hour, from 11am – 3pm at the Barnstaple and District Chamber of Commerce ‘Inspiring Business’ exhibition, two Dragons will hear three pitches from companies wishing to gain knowledge from experienced professionals in their field.
The best pitches will be in with a chance of winning a golden ‘Inspiring Business Package’ prize which features:
• A business mentor for one year
You may also want to watch:
• Half-day social media training
• Full-day marketing planning meeting
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 5 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 6 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
- 7 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 8 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 9 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant of Devon pays tribute to Prince Philip
• The creation of a four-page website
• IT support
• Legal advice to the value of £250
• Recruitment and vacancy fulfilment support
• Packaging design expertise and much more….
The chosen recipient of this prize will be announced at the end of the exhibition.
To be considered to sit before the Dragons, companies must register their intent with a short synopsis of their business and aspirations.
A total of 12 companies will be invited to present their business to the Dragons and will be notified beforehand.
To register your wish to meet the Dragon’s, email email@example.com