Businesses invited to enter the ‘Dragon’s Chamber’
- Credit: Archant
Golden prize package of business advice and mentoring is up for grabs.
COULD your business benefit from some inspiration from the Dragons in the Inspiring Business Dragon’s Chamber?
Every hour, from 11am – 3pm at the Barnstaple and District Chamber of Commerce ‘Inspiring Business’ exhibition, two Dragons will hear three pitches from companies wishing to gain knowledge from experienced professionals in their field.
The best pitches will be in with a chance of winning a golden ‘Inspiring Business Package’ prize which features:
• A business mentor for one year
You may also want to watch:
• Half-day social media training
• Full-day marketing planning meeting
- 1 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 2 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 3 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 4 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 5 Stars taking part in the Queen's Theatre's 2021 pantomime announced
- 6 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 7 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 8 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
- 9 North Devon Biosphere launches Nature Recovery Declaration
- 10 Holidaymaker jailed for biting policeman in Combe Martin caravan park affray
• The creation of a four-page website
• IT support
• Legal advice to the value of £250
• Recruitment and vacancy fulfilment support
• Packaging design expertise and much more….
The chosen recipient of this prize will be announced at the end of the exhibition.
To be considered to sit before the Dragons, companies must register their intent with a short synopsis of their business and aspirations.
A total of 12 companies will be invited to present their business to the Dragons and will be notified beforehand.
To register your wish to meet the Dragon’s, email email@example.com