Businesses invited to enter the ‘Dragon’s Chamber’
- Credit: Archant
Golden prize package of business advice and mentoring is up for grabs.
COULD your business benefit from some inspiration from the Dragons in the Inspiring Business Dragon’s Chamber?
Every hour, from 11am – 3pm at the Barnstaple and District Chamber of Commerce ‘Inspiring Business’ exhibition, two Dragons will hear three pitches from companies wishing to gain knowledge from experienced professionals in their field.
The best pitches will be in with a chance of winning a golden ‘Inspiring Business Package’ prize which features:
• A business mentor for one year
You may also want to watch:
• Half-day social media training
• Full-day marketing planning meeting
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 5 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 6 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 7 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 10 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
• The creation of a four-page website
• IT support
• Legal advice to the value of £250
• Recruitment and vacancy fulfilment support
• Packaging design expertise and much more….
The chosen recipient of this prize will be announced at the end of the exhibition.
To be considered to sit before the Dragons, companies must register their intent with a short synopsis of their business and aspirations.
A total of 12 companies will be invited to present their business to the Dragons and will be notified beforehand.
To register your wish to meet the Dragon’s, email firstname.lastname@example.org