Business owners invited to quiz Bank of England official
- Credit: Archant
South West bank agent visiting North Devon to lean more about local business trends.
NORTH Devon business owners will get the chance to quiz a Bank of England official next Thursday (January 23).
Stephen Collins, South West agent for the bank, is visiting the area to learn about local trends and developments affecting business.
Information gleaned will be fed back directly to the Governor of the Bank of England and the Monetary Policy Committee.
The free lunch and discussion takes place Broomhill Art Hotel but places are limited.
You may also want to watch:
To register your interest email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01271 533144.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 3 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 4 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 5 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 8 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 9 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone