Business owners invited to quiz Bank of England official
- Credit: Archant
South West bank agent visiting North Devon to lean more about local business trends.
NORTH Devon business owners will get the chance to quiz a Bank of England official next Thursday (January 23).
Stephen Collins, South West agent for the bank, is visiting the area to learn about local trends and developments affecting business.
Information gleaned will be fed back directly to the Governor of the Bank of England and the Monetary Policy Committee.
The free lunch and discussion takes place Broomhill Art Hotel but places are limited.
To register your interest email email@example.com or telephone 01271 533144.
- 1 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 2 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 3 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 4 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 5 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 6 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 7 Refresh your New Year’s wardrobe by donating unwanted clothes for a good cause
- 8 Covid-19 ventilation advice for North Devon landlords
- 9 Together we can look forward to 2022
- 10 North Devon Weekend Football Results