Business owners invited to quiz Bank of England official
- Credit: Archant
South West bank agent visiting North Devon to lean more about local business trends.
NORTH Devon business owners will get the chance to quiz a Bank of England official next Thursday (January 23).
Stephen Collins, South West agent for the bank, is visiting the area to learn about local trends and developments affecting business.
Information gleaned will be fed back directly to the Governor of the Bank of England and the Monetary Policy Committee.
The free lunch and discussion takes place Broomhill Art Hotel but places are limited.
You may also want to watch:
To register your interest email email@example.com or telephone 01271 533144.
- 1 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe