Business owners invited to quiz Bank of England official
- Credit: Archant
South West bank agent visiting North Devon to lean more about local business trends.
NORTH Devon business owners will get the chance to quiz a Bank of England official next Thursday (January 23).
Stephen Collins, South West agent for the bank, is visiting the area to learn about local trends and developments affecting business.
Information gleaned will be fed back directly to the Governor of the Bank of England and the Monetary Policy Committee.
The free lunch and discussion takes place Broomhill Art Hotel but places are limited.
You may also want to watch:
To register your interest email email@example.com or telephone 01271 533144.
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 3 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 4 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 5 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 6 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 7 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 8 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 9 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 10 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers