Business owners invited to quiz Bank of England official
- Credit: Archant
South West bank agent visiting North Devon to lean more about local business trends.
NORTH Devon business owners will get the chance to quiz a Bank of England official next Thursday (January 23).
Stephen Collins, South West agent for the bank, is visiting the area to learn about local trends and developments affecting business.
Information gleaned will be fed back directly to the Governor of the Bank of England and the Monetary Policy Committee.
The free lunch and discussion takes place Broomhill Art Hotel but places are limited.
You may also want to watch:
To register your interest email email@example.com or telephone 01271 533144.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 10 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty