Bus services resume some routes in North Devon after Storm Emma
- Credit: Archant
Devon has been battered by strong winds and snow over the past few days and public transport has been disrupted as a result.
Devon County Council has been out overnight trying to tackle to snow-covered roads and some bus routes are now able to reopen, however there are limited services.
• 5B: Operating Barnstaple to Torrington, unable to serve Dolton, Winkleigh, North Tawton, Crediton, Exeter.
• 6: No service
• 6A: No service
You may also want to watch:
• 9: Full route
• 10/A: Unable to serve Lethaby Road
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 3 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 4 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 5 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 6 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 7 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
• 11A/C: Full route
• 12: Full service
• 15A/C: Unable to serve Northam Memorial and Alverdiscott/Clivedon Road.
• 19: Full route
• 21/21A: Operating Georgeham, Ilfracombe, Braunton, Barnstaple, Fremington, Bideford and Westward Ho! Unable to serve Northam Square.
• 71: Full service
• 72: Operating Barnstaple to Torrington. Unable to serve Stibb Cross and Shebbear.
• 75/75A: Service operating Torrington to Londonderry via Bideford and Atlantic Village. The service is unable to operate from Torrinton to Okehampton via Hatherleigh.
• 85: Route being checked
• 128: Full service
• 155: Operating from Barnstaple to South Molton only. Unable to serve Witheridge, Timerton and Exeter.
• 217: Main road from Bude to Hartland. Not serving Gooseham or Morwenstow.
• 218: Full service
• 219: Full service
• 319: Full service